- provide professional academic counseling.
- provide career guidance and mentoring as well.
- aim to give our students more practical experience through exposure to outside networks.
- have extensive local networks of useful contacts and are constantly building international networks and collaborations.
- encourage research as a way of personal and professional development, as well as for the benefit of Cambodia.
- graduate students are in high demand by top employers.
- students are capable of finding and competing for jobs locally and abroad.
- students are competent in qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- students are equipped with a broad range of knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of social science theories.
- programs are not rigid: students have more flexibility.